In association with the first class training services provided, HSTC offer a comprehensive Consultancy service. HSTC will take the strain and pressure from a business concerned about being compliant with the various Health & Safety legislation.
We are there to work with you to adapt the policies and procedures around your business and to ensure that paperwork does not become a hindrance.
Our Consultants are all very experienced and they will visit your premises to carry out the work in order that we can ensure what is being advised can be carried out in a practicable manner.
HSTC consultancy service is led by Colin Wright CMIOSH, FIIRSM, AIfl, who has 30 years experience and who registered with the Occupational Safety and Health which provides you with the peace of mind and certainty that you are working with a certified professional who holds Professional Indemnity Insurance and is committed to ongoing professional development.
HSTC is committed to ensure your business has in place a Health & Safety system that will:
- Reduce your potential liability to claims
- Enhance your business to provide a peace of mind and allow you to concentrate on those items that matter to you
- Ensure compliance that is proportionate, cost effective and relevant to the working environment
- Enhance your profitability by reducing insurance claims.
- Show your clients that you are a professional organisation with whom they want to do business, which in turn increases your turnover and profitability.
Should your business be seeking to be accredited to respective auditing bodies like CHAS, ACHILLES, Constructionline, EXOR or you simply want to ensure your company complies with the Health and Safety management system modelled on HSE HSG 65-PLAN, DO, CHECK, ACT then contact us for a free consultation to discuss your options.